Sat, Apr 22, 2017 • 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sun, Apr 23, 2017 • 11:00am – 5:00pm
What began as a small art fair has grown into one of the highlights of Fiesta San Antonio. Fiesta Arts Fair is ranked as one of the «Most Family-Friendly» Fiesta events.
• 110 Regional and National Artists offering ceramics, drawings,
fiber art, art clothing, glass, furniture, jewelry, paintings, photography, sculpture, and other media!
• Live Music Guy Forsythe Blues Band, Sisters Morales, The Naggins, Ruben Moreno, Rudy Tee Y Los Pelicanos del Rey, Fisherman and more!
• Young Artists Garden with hands-on activities for kids and teens!
• Fiesta Food by La Gloria, Kona Grill, Social Ice, Chocolazzo, and more!
• Adults $15 at gate ($12 in advance or with valid student id)
• Children 5 – 12 $5 (under age 5 free)
Advance tickets are available online through April 20th: eventbrite.com/e/2017-fiesta-arts-fair-tickets-26903392772.
Fiesta Arts Fair takes place on the ground of the Southwest School of Art's Ursuline Campus, 300 Augusta at Navarro.
**Augusta is closed during Fair hours between Navarro & Giraud:, Sat. 9 a.m. — 6 p.m. & Sun. 10 a.m. — 8 p.m.
There are many paid parking garages and self-pay parking lots within two blocks of the Southwest School of Art along St. Mary's, Navarro, Augusta and Soledad streets.
Admission to the Fiesta Arts Fair sustains educational programs at the non-profit Southwest School of Art!