Facebook event page
Unlimited Thought Life Enrichment Center
5525 Blanco Rd, Ste 107, San Antonio, Texas 78216
(((SINGING BOWL))) MEDITATION with Michael Enderle. A continuing series every Sunday with the exception of Body Mind Spirit Fair Sundays, from 3-4pm for $10 per session.
A mindful meditation with Singing Bowls is a way to regain and maintain our original sense of wholeness and well-being. Coming into balance and harmony is a practice where we consciously and mindfully engage being. The sounds and vibrations from a Singing Bowl Meditation, helps to discharge blocked energy and emotions, which allows awareness to expand and consciousness to be raised. A way for nurturing and growth.
Benefits of a Singing Bowl Meditation
• Creates a state of relaxation by releasing tension
• Induces a state of meditation by quieting the internal dialogue and calming the mind
• Stimulates the circulatory and glandular systems with harmonic vibrations
• Balances the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies with sonic sound
• Clears emotional trauma and energetic blockages by moving and discharging trapped energy
• Awakens higher states of consciousness conducive to transformation and healing with intention
You are invited to wear comfortable clothes and bring a pillow, blanket, mat, sleeping bag, and/or a mattress… whatever you want or need to be comfortable while laying down or sitting on the floor.
Session Fee — $10
Michael Enderle – Thundering Wu Li Master Michael Enderle is an internationally recognized Sound and Vibration Master and Shamanic Energy Practitioner, professionally involved with music since 1986. Since 1999, Michael has studied with Grand Masters of Energy Healing in the US, UK, UAE and Nepal to deepen his knowledge of combining ancient sound energy instruments and techniques with personal, professional, organizational and spiritual development. Michael is a lifetime member of the Sound Healers Association and HealthRHYTHMS practitioner.